25 Jan Ronchi solutions for pharmaceutical packaging
Ronchi has designed and manufactured a Filling /Capping Monoblock mod. EXACTA/R 24/12/12, with 24 filling stations equipped with mass flow meters and two capping turrets, each with 12 capping heads : the first turret for the insertion of the spout, the second for the application of the screw-on cap.
Here below the main features:
• parts in direct contact with the product entirely manufactured in AISI 316L steel
• orbital welds
• sanitary tri-clamp attacks
• components in direct contact with the product certified by FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
• HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration system with laminar flow hood
• full compliance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• washing operations C.I.P. / S.I.P. extremely fast
• ergonomic design and format change-over operations extremely fast and intuitive without the need of any tool
Faithful to its philosophy of always being near its customers, Ronchi shows to be always “ready to go”, ready to seize the most difficult challenges by employing its highly skilled team with the aim of achieving a product of equally high quality, with the only purpose of satisfying and being closer and closer to its customers.